Amalfi by Rangoni women's shoes represent the dream of a timeless, elegant and sophisticated style, attentive to details.
VALENTINE IN FLORENCE: 3 ITINERARIES AND THE RIGHT SHOES!
Let's start from the fact that we Rangoni Sisters don't love this holiday very much (the designer Valentina a little more as it is also her name day!), but we can say that Valentine's Day is still an opportunity to pack a suitcase and go somewhere out of town, be it with your significant other or with a friend, with your sister or mother!
And which city is more romantic than our Florence where we produce and sell our beautiful footwear? We have therefore decided to create three itineraries for you to spend two unforgettable days in Florence, and with the right shoes of course! Take a pen and paper, our Fiorentine tips will be useful to you!
ITINERARY 1: ART, BEAUTY, LOVE
Let's start from the most "classic" weekend, the one dedicated to art as a form of pure beauty.
- Saturday Morning: Breakfast at Caffè Gilli, one of the best in the center of Florence with classic allure and immediately head towards the Uffizi (be sure to book your tickets!). It would take a whole day, but we'll give you a few hours of freedom!
- Saturday afternoon and evening: a quick lunch at the Cantinetta da Verrazzano and off to your second museum, the Galleria dell'Accademia where the David will leave you breathless! Romantic and well-deserved dinner at Atto di Vincenzo Mollica, located in one of the most beautiful buildings in the city. A very romantic walk follows through the center to admire the beauties that Florence offers in every corner.
- Sunday morning: Breakfast at Scudieri's, another historic and delicious coffee and then a visit to the Duomo, with a possible climb up the dome to admire Florence from above!
- Sunday afternoon: delicious truffle-based lunch at the Osteria delle 3 Panche, a place near Ponte Vecchio with a crazy view of the river! Visit to the Modern Art Gallery of Palazzo Pitti and then return home…
THE SHOES: Beautiful, romantic, but suitable for walking without suffering!
ITINERARY 2: NATURE, WATER, SUN
Not many people know it, but Florence also offers spectacular nature, just look for it!
- Saturday Morning: breakfast at Malaleuca, a delicious American coffee on the banks of the Arno, and a visit to the Boboli Gardens, the most beautiful city park in the world.
- Saturday Afternoon: walk along the entire Arno to the Rampe, a staircase in the middle of the greenery from which to enjoy peace. Dinner price La Leggenda dei Frati, restaurant in Villa Bardini, which dominates the whole city from above!
- Sunday morning: wake up early because there is a long way to go, the Erta Canina, which will take you to the hill at the top of the city, Piazzale Michelangelo from which you will enjoy the most beautiful views in the world surrounded by nature.
- Sunday afternoon: Packed lunch on the steps of San Miniato and off to Forte Belvedere, before returning to the city. Lastly, a boat ride on the banks of the Arno at sunset.
THE SHOES: absolutely bold, to enjoy nature! or comfortable and easy as our driving shoes.
ITINERARY 3: CRAFTSMANSHIP, FASHION, UNIQUENESS
Last ideal itinerary even together with your bestie, to discover the artisanal and fashionable vein of our Florence!
- Saturday morning: we start with breakfast at Floret, the bar of Luisa Via Roma, the luxury hub in Florence. Visit the Oltrarno with the most beautiful artisan workshops in the world (including, of course, our Shoe Atelier in Via Maggio 51r).
- Saturday afternoon: lunch at Santo Bevitore, a must-see neomodern osteria in the Oltrarno. Visit to the fashion museum of Palazzo Pitti, where the first fashion show in the world was born! Dinner at De Bardi, a beautiful place in an ancient location from the 1400s.
- Sunday morning: let's take a tour of a slightly different museum, the Gucci museum which offers many insights into past and current fashion; you can also have breakfast here! If you can, lunch at Gucci Osteria, super fashionable and delicious!
- Sunday afternoon: stroll through the shops in the center and visit the perfume workshop Magno Gaudio to create your own personalized perfume! I go back home...
THE SHOES: super trendy and fun!